Veneers Millbrae, CA
Did you know that cracked, chipped, misshapen, and even crooked teeth can all be masked with luminous, long-lasting dental veneers? Dental veneers could change the way you feel about your teeth and completely transform your smile!
James Warren Dental proudly offers the very best dental veneers in Millbrae, CA because we create custom front teeth coverings made for each unique smile.
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are extremely thin porcelain or composite covers designed to mask the outer-facing parts of the front teeth. Because no two smiles are alike, Dr. Warren custom-crafts veneers to fit the needs of each patient.
If you have any of the following complaints, veneers could be a great solution for you:
- Receding gums. We place veneers in conjunction with periodontal treatment. Your teeth and gums will never have looked better!
- Misshapen teeth. Teeth that are "too big" or "too small" can easily be masked with veneers.
- Chipped and broken teeth. Does your tooth have cracks or minor breaks? Veneers offer the most long-lasting and natural-looking solutions around.
- Gaps between the teeth. Veneers are also known as "instant orthodontics" because they fill in gaps in as little as one appointment. The same results could take years with traditional orthodontics!
- Discolored and stained teeth. Looking for a long-lasting alternative to teeth whitening? Veneers will hold their color for years, keeping your teeth white well into the future.
Porcelain Veneers Millbrae, CA
We offer porcelain veneers at our Millbrae dental office. Porcelain veneers are ultra-durable, long-lasting front teeth covers that are custom-crafted to fit each patient's unique appearance. Unlike other veneers systems, porcelain veneers deliver the most natural-looking results. And, when they are cared for properly, they can last decades!
How Much Do Veneers Cost?
Your total veneers cost will heavily depend on the terms of your dental insurance plan as well as the length of your treatment. Fortunately, James Warren Dental is in-network with most major dental insurance carriers. If you need help managing your investment, we accept no-interest and low-interest monthly financing plans through CareCredit®.
Do you have questions about your insurance or financing options? Our friendly team is here to help!